
Hi Alan and Greetings from Nepal. Whilst Bruce and I may not have had as much time with you as many of your other friends, we've always enjoyed your company, your hospitality, your sense of humour and your very practical approach to getting a job done. You are a friend we know is there and would help out at a drop of a hat should the need arise. I know you will have much to read on this wonderful blog your very creative wife created so I will end with a few words of wisdom!
- Fifty is the time to get up and go - before everything else does
- You're never too old to become younger
- It's better to wear out than rust out
- You can't turn back the clock. But you can wind it up again
- Life is an occasion. Rise to it.
Love and Best wishes
Anne and Bruce
No comments:
Post a Comment