Wednesday, November 10, 2010

happy birthday Pa Love Leah

Well you have made it quite clear that you do not wish to have a party to celebrate your coming of age, so your lovely wife has asked us all to write something NICE (this could be tricky but i'll give it ago)

50 fantasic years what can I say, as I have only been around for the last 3 years and in my opinion this was surely the highlight of Pa's life lol. At last Tracey has had some female company around to dish some very quick witted insults in the direction of her lovely husbane who we all know just loves to hang as much crap on anybody within ears shots or vision, though this does not happen as much anymore because of his decreasing hearing lose and eye sight ( guess in someway everybody gets a present lol)

Ok I have just been remined that this message is suppose to be all about how great his life has been, how much of a good husbane and father he is blah blah blah blah lets face it who really wants to talk about that? This is the perfect time to hang some well earned shit on our beloved Pa and by god lets do it!

So you have finally reach the top of the hill and you are on the way down, but dont stress I'm here for you! when you get to that ripe old age and cant shower yourself I'll be there to help and if I forget about you in the bath and you have developed hypothermeia and need to be hospilised just remember mistakes happen and I LOVE YOU. If i forget to feed you for a couple of days ( lets face it, it would not hurt) I LOVE YOU. If i forget to pick you up and you are left in the main street for a night I LOVE YOU! Now Im not saying that this will all happen but its something that needs to be considered and something that you need to prepare for, because lets face it your over the hill and on the way down and someone has to look after you.

Well all is fair in love and war and Im sure you will be just itching to get me back over this lovely message that I have written here today. Pa just remember..........

I LOVE YOU
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment