Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tracey - The Last Word.

Well mate, this is the last one...I so hope you've enjoyed the messages from your friends and family, the people who love and admire you, the people know you best, the ones who see through the tough guy exterior to the beautiful softie I live with. In the way of a blog, I'm putting this up as the first post, but as others add to it, it will become the last, so I don't yet know what has been said here...it's a bit odd.

What I do know, is that you are precious. To me and to many others. Thank you for the laughter and the fun, for 3 beautiful sons, for a happy home, for a truly wonderful life. We've seen, done and experienced so many things in this life together - I never would have imagined most of them!

Enjoy being 50...Happy Birthday, and as my Granddad used to say - Many Happy Returns of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment