Hi Alan!!
It feels like two opptions writing to you.. Hi your old basterd and so on or..
Alan, Anna and I want you to have a great day and look back what you have done so far in your life!!
You have a wonderful wife and three (quite) good sons ( I have succeded to get one boy and one girl, so far...).
You are a true entrepreneur. You have build upp Charvel to a great property and you should be proud of it!
I remeber you when we worked together, you always started as soon as the sun was up. You took your motorbike drove outside my window, to be sure I did´t sleep to long (5am).
I remeber when we mustered Cattle from one pad to another you always stod in the gate and counted all heads. I tried sometimes but always got lost. I asked one time can I count today??
-No I´ll do that.
You had a small notebook in your pocket and always known exakly how much cattle you had.
When darknes came you often sat and done some "papers" waiting for tea. (i think you called dinner for thath??) After eating you took a small power nap on the sofa for about one and a half hour or so... Jobs done!!
Your big advantage is your big believe in your self! You have to have thath for being a successful entrepreneurs and I think you are one!!!
We have talked about what we should do to keep you bizzy when you come visit us in Sweden, don´t geeting restless...
If you deside to come we will sort that problem out. We have a small property now and there are always things to do. You will not be out of work!!! We hope you will come some day You are all Welcome when ever you want!! Just call a few days before...
Thats enough talking shit. ( you often said that when I told you storries)
Have a great Birday and dont panick you are an old hubby now!!!!
From Johan, Anna, Malva & August!!
No comments:
Post a Comment