Tuesday, December 7, 2010

From Rick, Julie and Leith











Good on ya Bucko welcome to the big Hawaii 50 club well done. In the near 30 years I have known you, a few times I thought you might join the other  club “ Live Hard, Die Young and have a Good Looking Corpse” I am pleased to see you have no chance of making it into that club now.  Just goes to shows what a loving caring wife will do for you. 
We have been up a few dry gullies from Theodore to Bali to Sydney to Yeppoon to Oakey and back, but for some strange reason they don’t stay dry for long when we get together.
I only hope to still be around to see you make the ton,( only 50 more years to go) and won’t you be a grumpy old Bustard by then.
It has been a honour & privilege to call you MATE over the years and just remember :-
 THE OLDER WE GET THE BETTER WE WERE!!!
Congrats Old Mate all the very Best from

Rick, Julie & Leith

No comments:

Post a Comment